17 August 2013

{Places} Prague, Czech Republic

It seems that my 2013 European summer tour started off with quite a bang. First up was Praha and it is magnificent! I had to refrain myself from posting twenty images of the same things from different angles, although I may have failed. This place really needs to be viewed from 360 degrees. I just cannot cannot figure out how to convey this city's beauty in one or two photos. While I was lucky to see so much during my brief visit, there is so much left to be seen. I look forward to a second visit, and a third, and a... Here we go!

National Museum view from Wenceslas Square


Dancing House

Streets of New Town





Prague Castle 


Lesser town streets, St. Nicolas Church




Charles Bridge and Old Town 



Charles Bridge

The Old Town Bridge Tower, entrance to Old Town from Charles Bridge



Lesser Town "Mala Strana" Bride Tower


Prague Castle, Lesser Town and St. Nicolas Church




Walk to Prague Castle




View of Prague from the castle gardens.

Castle walls

St. Nicolas in Lesser Town



St. Vitus Cathedral


St. Vitus Cathedral



A gothic masterpiece...

Old Czech specialty "trdlo" at the Lesser Town square


Prague Castle and Charles Bridge by night

St. Julji Church in Old Town

Streets of Old Town

View of Charles Bridge dividing Old Town and Lesser Town

I hope you enjoyed, stay tuned for the next destination!

Love, Daniela


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive