24 August 2013

{Places} Vienna, Austria

The second stop of my European trip was Vienna. Oh Vienna, I still wonder how I came out alive. Biking is serious business, for the rest of the summer I kept hearing the "ting ting" sound of bike bells in my sleep; waking in cold sweats yelling "scheisse!". This city is so vast that bicycles are a must. Aside from the metro ride to Schonbrunn Palace, we chose to walk everywhere. I felt that I saw a lot, but not enough. All the more reason to go back! 

St. Stephan's Cathedral (Stephansdom)


The beauty and intricacy of this church. My eyes couldn't get enough!  







Art House of Vienna (Kunst Haus Wien)


St. Michael's Square (Michaelplatz)


Graben, upscale square filled with restaurants and shopping stores. 

 

St. Peter's Church (Peterskirche)

Hofburg  

City Hall (Rathaus)

Schönbrunn Palace and Gardens 





Neptune Fountain






View of the Neptune Fountain and Gloriette at the Schönbrunn Place Gardens

Gloriette 

Our apartment in Vienna was amazing! Just beautiful!




 I hope you enjoyed!  
Love, Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive