07 August 2011

{Places} Adirondacks - Long Lake, NY - Part 2

My last blog post went on and on about how awesome this place was! I posted photos of the place but not of the things that I love to photograph the most, plants and little creatures. This post if just for that (and other things).

A collage some of my shots.


This water lily kept me occupied for some time. These are two of my favorite shots. 




























We collected these little baby pine cones, it made for a fun activity with a three year old!


























A visit to Buttermilk Falls and hopping around from rock to rock was fun!

We made a trip to the local town and found a big souvenir shop.












































And finally, right before we left Long Lake I chased around this butterfly hoping it would give up running and pose. It did.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive